Spectra Watermakers 5 MICRON PREFILTER
- Pleated Pre-filter
- High Quality Core Reinforcement
- Precise hole placement for optimal water flow
- Quality Checked for long lasting life
- Washable Pre-filter
DIMENSIONS: APPROXIMATELY 2.5" DIA X 9.75" LENGTH
- How long do pre-filters last? This answer really depends on the clarity of the water that you run your Spectra in. You can re-use the pre-filter but it is recommened to replace them, otherwise they can allow silt to bypass.
- How do these prefilters differ from ones that can be bought at a pool supply store or a hardware store? These prefilters are made from a special material meant to withstand seawater conditions. Other filters typically do not hold up well and can allow the membrane element to be fouled easily.
- When Cruising for long periods of time 6-12 months we recommend taking approx 12 filters. The duration between filter uses depends on the seawater conditions.
USED ON THE FOLLOWING MODELS (but not limited to):
Additional Parts You Might Consider:
Spectra SC-1 Storage Compound
Spectra SC-2 Alkaline Cleaning Compound
Spectra SC-3 Acid Cleaning Chemical
Spectra 5 Micron Filter
Spectra 20 Micron Filter
Spectra 50 Micron Filter
Spectra 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
Questions? Visit our Contact Page to speak to our watermaker experts.
We Ship Internationally, Contact us For a Shipping Quote!
Daily Watermakers, Inc. is an authorized dealer for Spectra Watermakers. View their website for more information: https://www.spectrawatermakers.com/us/us/support/contact