Spectra Ventura 200T Deluxe Watermaker 12 Volt or 24 Volt DC
The Spectra Ventura 200T Deluxe is dimensionally and functionally the same as the Spectra Ventura 150 Deluxe, but the 200T produces 2 more gallons of fresh water (8.3 gallons per hour) per hour while only using 1 more amp (10 amps on 12 volt or 5 amps on 24 volt DC).
The Ventura 200T is engineered for boaters with limited electrical capabilities and space. The modular design allows for the Ventura 200T to be placed in a variety of locations on board and is extremely quiet during operation. The majority of the components that make up the Spectra watermaker are composite which are highly durable and corrosion resistant.
Daily Operation of the Spectra Ventura 200T Deluxe
Although this watermaker is not an automatic, it is one of the most simple to use. Flipping the toggle breaker on the feed pump module starts the watermaker. During normal operation, that is all it takes to make fresh drinking water. A handheld salinity meter is provided as well as a 3 way sampling valve to make sure the water filling your fresh water tanks is clean. If you would like an automated version of the Spectra Ventura 200T, you can find the MPC Version here.
Spectra Ventura 200T Maintenance
The Spectra Ventura 200T comes with fresh water flushing. Spectra makes it absolutely easy to fresh water flush your watermaker simply by turning the PVC ball valve on the feed pump module to the open position. After a few minutes, simply return the handle to the close position and that is all takes to keep your watermaker from stagnating with seawater.
Most AC powered or conventional watermakers use a high pressure pump that has a crankcase with oil, and that oil needs to be changed periodically. The Spectra Clark Pump does not use or need oil changes, which means general maintenance is minimal.
- Simple analog control panel - flush mount design allows for this panel to mounted anywhere
- Compact modular design - Can be installed in the most confined places on sail boats
- Spectra's unique Clark Pump for efficiency and reliability - Corrosion resistant
- Low power consumption, can be run on batteries, or wind power - Free water when run on solar or wind power
- Whisper Quiet - At least a full 10 dB quieter than most watermakers
- Commercial Grade diaphragm pumps with run dry protection - Self priming pump
- System includes installation kit, handheld water quality tester, and product sample valve
- Z Ion Compatible - extends fresh water flush to 30 days