Spectra Cape Horn Extreme 330GPD Watermaker 12 Volt or 24 Volt
The Spectra Cape Horn Extreme watermaker is one of the best watermakers for serious offshore racing campaigns such as the Volvo Ocean Race and Clipper Challenge round-the-world yachts. The Cape Horn uses two diaphragm feed pumps in parallel, capable of being run on a single pump for or two pumps, this watermaker is highly reliable when you need it most.
The Cape Horn Extreme makes 15 gallons of fresh water an hour using only 19 amps on 12 volts or 10 amps on 24 volts. The modular design and quiet operation makes this watermaker easy to install anywhere. Perfect for a medium sized sailboat or yacht, for a boater who is hands on.
- Redundant dual feed pumps for maximum reliability
- simple analog control panel
- compact modular design
- Spectra's Unique Clark Pump for efficiency and reliability
- High and low speed operation for customizable management and output volume
- Low power consumption, can be powered by batteries, solar, or wind
- Whisper quiet
- Commercial grade diaphragm pumps with run dry protection
- System includes installation kit, handheld water quality tester, and product sample valve
- Z Ion Compatible
Daily Watermakers, Inc. is an authorized dealer for Spectra Watermakers. View their website for more information: https://www.spectrawatermakers.com/us/us/support/contact
Be the first to review this product.
Spectra Ventura 200T GPD MPC Automated Watermaker
Spectra Ventura 150 GPD MPC Automated Watermaker