Spectra Clark Pump Rebuild
If you would like to have your Clark Pump rebuilt and working properly, send it to us: An Authorized Spectra Distributor.
Call us at 1.800.958.6001 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
What you receive when you get your Spectra Clark Pump repaired:
- Old O-rings replaced
- New stainless J Tubes
- New High Pressure Bronze Fittings with New O-rings (Valued at $280)
- Bench Tested
- In some cases new cylinder tubes
What it will cost:
- Base fee for a rebuild is $850
- Shipping - To and From Spectra & Shipping Back to you (rate varies, please call if you would like more information)
- New pump cylinder tubes are an additional charge
- Remove Clark Pump ONLY from watermaker (This usually is done by removing two High Pressure Tubes and Unscrewing the clark pump from the white plate bracket.)
- Drain as much water as you can.
- Package the Clark Pump in an appropriate box with plenty of padding (it may be necessary to remove stainless J tubes for this portion.)
- Ship your Clark Pump with your contact information in the box to our location "Daily Watermakers 2608 Shelter Island Dr. San Diego CA 92106"
- We will do all the paper work necessary for Spectra
- If your watermaker clark pump needs new cylinder tubes, we will call you, otherwise everything else is normal
- Once we receive the Clark Pump we will call you for billing information
- The Pump will be back on its way to you
- Even if you are abroad, we can still get this taken care of for you, we can ship wherever Fedex Ships
For any questions please call us toll free: 800-958-6001 or e-mail email@example.com
Daily Watermakers, Inc. is an authorized dealer for Spectra Watermakers. View their website for more information: https://www.spectrawatermakers.com/us/us/support/contact