The Daily Cruiser 20 Gallon Per Hour Watermaker
Quick Background Info
Daily Watermakers has been manufacturing reverse osmosis machines since 1988 in San Diego, California. For the first two decades we produced a very simple water maker made for each individual boat at a very reasonable price. In 2008 we decided to start improving and designing watermakers that are automated. We've realized that we had gotten away from our roots: simple, easy to use, affordable water makers. That's why we've designed the Daily Cruiser Series.
The Daily Cruiser Description
The Daily Cruiser is among one of our customer's favorite, and for a good reason. We've designed this watermaker to withstand normal seawater reverse osmosis operation and to be as simple as possible. The Daily Cruiser will provide plenty of clear fresh drinking water at a very low rate of energy consumption. This watermaker is capable of being run on a Honda EU2000i, your ships ac power, or engine driven.
The Daily Cruiser reverse osmosis system is built with the least amount of components needed to properly make ro water while being a clear leader in reliability.
Cost Saving Watermaker - High Production Rate
The Daily Cruiser 20 will output an excellent amount of water in a short period of time, which translates to less run time on your watermaker and less use of your generator.
What You Will Receive with a Daily Cruiser 20:
Extremely compact flow panel with robust components including 316 Stainless Steel Fittings.
(1) 40" Marine Grade Pressure Vessel
- Our pressure vessels are a glossy white - fiberglass wound - High Pressure Tested.
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel end plugs complete with buna nitrile o-rings.
- High pressure 316 stainless steel 3/8" compression tube fittings - optimum flow - long lasting.
- White HPDE clamps on powder coated blue brackets for easy mounting.
(1) 40" High Flow Seawater Membrane
- Hand picked for Daily Watermakers.
- Engineered with the most current reverse osmosis technology.
(1) High Pressure Pump Coupled to an AC Powered Motor
- Appropriately sized General Pump with a 316 stainless steel head.
- Baldor custom Daily Watermaker motor - marine grade - yacht white color.
- Heavy duty noise reducing vibration dampeners.
(1) Feed Pump
- Corrosion resistant construction.
- Large amount of seawater flow.
- Adequate pressure - extends life of filters.
(1) Dual Pre-filter Assembly
- Two blue standard size pre-filter housings with 3/4" high flow nylon hose barb connections. Connected with a nylon hex close nipple.
- (1) Five micron seawater polyester pleated standard size filter.
- (1) Twenty micron seawater polyester pleated standard size filter.
- Custom heavy duty powder coated white dual filter housing bracket.
(1) Fresh Water Flush Filter Housing with On/Off Valve
- One blue standard size filter housing with a 3/8" Parker Fast n Tite fitting and a 1/2" PVC On/Off ball valve.
- (1) Industry leading five micron carbon block filter for maximum chlorine reduction.
- Custom heavy duty powder coated white single filter housing bracket.
(2) Field Installable Heavy Duty 3/8" High Pressure Hoses
- We can make custom sized hoses for you with the fittings already installed or we can send you 12ft of hose with our 316 stainless steel field installable tube stub fittings.
- The hose is a heavy duty blue cloth hose, pressure rated, perfect for watermakerss.
- Large diameter hose to reduce pressure drop.
(1) Sea Water Strainer
- 316 stainless steel filter screen in a plastic filter housing.
- Easy to clean and compact.
(1) Plumbing Kit
- 3/4" Marine grade seawater noncollapsible clear vinyl hose.
- 3/8" Blue John Guest tubing.
- 1/4" Black John Guest tubing.
- Any additional hose needed for fresh water flush connection.
(1) Fitting Kit
- Common fittings used to install watermakers. Specific fittings available upon request.
(1) A thorough and clear instruction manual
(1) Expert advice from a water maker professional team