The Daily Cruiser 20 Gallon Per Hour No Frills RO
The Daily Cruiser No Frills line is our most affordable watermaker we manufacture. The cruiser ro watermaker no frills edition, features the pressure regulator and pressure gauge at the end of the pressure vessel, eliminating the use of a flow panel. The sailboat water maker is capable of being run on a Honda EU2000i, engine driven, or your ship's diesel genset.
Space Saving Design
The Daily Cruiser 20 No Frills, as mentioned above, does not include a flow panel. Making the installation not only more compact than other watermakers, but also much easier to install.
The Most Affordable Watermaker Option for Every Gallon of Water Produced
Producing 20 gallons of clean refreshing ro water, you no longer have to worry about contaminated water sources or have to return to shore to fill your tanks with drinking water. At 20 gallons of water per hour, most of our customers will use the pure water to take showers, wash down their boat, clean dishes as well being used as drinking water.
Perfect for Cruisers, sailboats of any size, and small power boats.
An Excellent Option as a back up water maker on large power boats and yachts.
What You Will Receive with a Daily Cruiser 20
- One 40" High Flow Seawater Membrane.
- One Marine Grade Pressure vessel with the pressure regulator and gauge attached.
- A marine white Baldor High efficiency motor - custom built for Daily Watermakers for an expanded lifetime expectancy
- Marine grade high pressure pump - specific flow rate - 316 stainless steel - manufactured by General Pump
- Marine grade feed pump - high flow - more than adequate pressure
- The same exact pre-filtration and fresh water flush modules we use on our larger Aquamate Series I for increased membrane life span
- A seawater strainer - 316 stainless steel
- High Pressure hoses - 316 Stainless steel tube fittings
- Hoses and Tubing needed for all of the plumbing connections
- A kit of fittings to make plumbing connections
- A thorough and clear instruction manual
- Expert advice from professionals