Aquamate Series II 600 Gallon Per Day Watermaker
Producing 25 gallons of clear fresh water per hour this smaller, lighter watermaker is great for small powerboats or larger boats looking for a backup.
Highly reliable and affordable
(need to add dimensions, power specs, production specs)
- The Frame
- Our Aquamate II Frame is built to be as compact as possible without giving up the ability to service the watermaker. The unit has 4 "open windows" from the top, both sides, and the rear of the watermaker. Purposely done this way to have the capabilities of quick and easy service.
- The front panel on the Aquamate II is removable for even greater access.
- Each frame is powder coated a glossy white to blend in with high quality boat interiors.
- The Frame itself has Vibration Dampners to greatly reduce the amount of sound that may be created by the operation of the watermaker.
- The High Pressure Pump and Motor
- The motor itself is mounted onto the frame using its own vibration dampeners even further quieting the sound it may produce.
- The motor is a custom built motor from the leading industry company of Baldor.
- The motor is a fixed rotation motor to reduce the hassle of wiring.
- The pump is very quiet and has a long running life.
- Rebuildable friendly pump - easy to re-kit if needed.
- Accessable oil drain plug.
- Each motor and pump is specific to each unit - we do not put overly excessive pumps and motors on 600GPD watermakers - therefore saving you power.
- The Controller
- Beautifully Colored - easy to see - easy to use
- The controller is built with the thought of making it easy to use for anyone and everyone.
- It takes one button press to start making water.
- The watermaker will divert the fresh water to you tank when it reaches an acceptable quality.
- The watermaker will automatically fresh water flush for you on a weekly basis.
- Fresh water Flush Basics
- It is essential for watermakers to be fresh water flushed at the very least every week.
- When you are enjoying your vacation or when you are busy doing your job, you shouldn't have to worry about one more maintance "project" as some like to deem it as. Rather the Aquamate II will use the appropriate amount of water to fresh water flush, cleaning the watermaker of stagnant sea water. It will do this every week, without you needing to tend to it.
- A Fresh water flush filter housing and carbon block filter is installed with every single unit, there is no additional add on.
- The Feed Pump or Low Pressure Pump
- You would be hard pressed to find another watermaker that uses a 316 Stainless Steel Shaft for their feed pump motor.
- We also use a very low maintanence - corrosion resistant pump.
- The feed pump supplies 35 psi of water and plenty of flow - which translates to fewer filter changes - less cavitation in the high pressure pump.