Katadyn Survivor 35
The Katadyn Survivor 35 is a hand operated desalinator capable of making 35 gallons per day. It is an essential survival tool and extra source of fresh water for sailing and sea kayaking primarily used in emergency situations.
- A compact design enables storage anywhere
- A light weight watermaker weighing only 3.2Kg
- The technology the Survivor 35 uses is high energy efficiency which means pumping does not require much effort.
- Approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and used by the military worldwide.
- Most Widely Used Emergency Desalinator
- Produces 1.2 Gallons/hour
- Easy to Store